Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Fatal Error with Jan Studio Add Ons

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I was having some issues with my site all of a sudden (after regenerating thumbnails)

So I ended up having to reinstall the theme as well as WooCommerce because the two seemed to be clashing after a few simple tests.

When I reenabled the JanStudio Extras plugin I get this on my home page. I currently have the add on turned off.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WC() in /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jas-addons/includes/shortcodes/products.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): jas_shortcode_products(Array, ”, ‘jas_products’) #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #2 /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(jas_pr…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[vc_custom_head…’) #3 /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(232): do_shortcode(‘[vc_custom_head…’) #4 /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-content/themes/gecko/gecko/core/libraries/vendors/visual-composer/shortcodes/vc_column.php(49): wpb_js_remove_wpautop(‘[vc_custom_head…’) #5 /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php(473): include(‘/home3/cinemaz5…’) #6 /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php(4 in /home3/cinemaz5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jas-addons/includes/shortcodes/products.php on line 60

What do I do to fix it?

Actually – The WooCommerce isn’t working at all!! I just reinstalled it freshly and I keep getting

cinematicpicturesgroup.com redirected you too many times.

Try clearing your cookies.
      ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I keep getting errors with the site and theme – I’ve rebuilt it twice and don’t want to do it again. Would appreciate immediate assistance

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I have just checked your site but I don’t see the problem, Could you please explain more about this? A link or screenshot would be great for us to check.

Thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.