Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Few issues & tweaks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      designproject
      Support Expired

1) For product detail style 2, is it possible to make images wider? Like this Store and make Right side add to cart, details etc smaller width.

2) How can i make woocommerce product catalog display taller/wider image? I try changing in appearance>settings but doesn’t change front end. Do i have to design my image taller instead?

3) For variation gallery, when option select then click CLEAR the images don’t reset to the default. Can you help me make it reset back to default gallery image? (Currently have to refresh to get back default image)

4) Can you help me remove the opacity/fade when mouse over image in product category? Just image change is fine without the opacity fade.

5) For product listing layout i like the first one with left side bar, but the side bar is too big and makes images too small with large empty white space. How can i reduce the side bar width to make it similar like H&M https://www2.hm.com/en_my/men/shop-by-product/view-all.html

6) On shop page, when filter click, is it possible to make it close when mouse clicked anywhere outside or on mobile touched anywhere outside the filter bar?

7) Theme settings h1/h2/h3,etc font size not working when increased still stay same size.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Thank you for choose our theme

1. Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .wc-single-2 .jas-col-md-6.jas-col-sm-6.jas-col-xs-12.pr.pr__0 {
      	-ms-flex-preferred-size: 66.666%;
      	-webkit-flex-basis: 66.666%;
      	flex-basis: 66.666%;
      	max-width: 66.666%;
      }
      .wc-single-2 .jas-col-md-6.jas-col-sm-6.jas-col-xs-12 {
      	-ms-flex-preferred-size: 33.333%;
      	-webkit-flex-basis: 33.333%;
      	flex-basis: 33.333%;
      	max-width: 33.333%;
      }}

and go to Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Details Settings > Enable Full Width > On

2. Yes, you need upload your image taller and go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Image and change ratio https://tppr.me/IHFAL

3. Thank you for your idea, we will check and do it if possible

4. Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.product-image a.db::before {
      	display: none;
      }

5. Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .archive .jas-col-md-9.jas-col-sm-9.jas-col-xs-12.pr {
      	-ms-flex-preferred-size: 83.333%;
      	-webkit-flex-basis: 83.333%;
      	flex-basis: 83.333%;
      	max-width: 83.333%;
      }
      .archive .sidebar.pr.jas-col-md-3.jas-col-sm-3.jas-col-xs-12.mt__30.first-md.first-sm {
      	-ms-flex-preferred-size: 16.666%;
      	-webkit-flex-basis: 16.666%;
      	flex-basis: 16.666%;
      	max-width: 16.666%;
      }}

6. I’m sorry, because it related to filter action, if you not click on close button when you click on on any attribute to filter the filter bar will disappear

7. If you use builder plugin you have to change setting in builder.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

designproject
      Support Expired

1) Thanks for this code, it looks good. Is it possible to make the add to cart and short description sticker like Product Detail 4? Also in mobile can it change back to default gallery like Product Detail 4?

7) I install sample data option Elementor, so you mean change in Elementor?

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. Please download attach file, extract and put in claue-child

2. Yes, you can edit the heading in setting of elementor.

Kind regards

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

designproject
      Support Expired

Hi, sorry im not sure what you mean by claue-child, im new to wordpress and cant find any info in documentation. Do i upload the claue-child.zip file? Then add the files in woocommerce.zip through ftp?

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Claue-child is child theme, the claue-child.zip included in the package you download from ThemeForest

You can install claue-child.zip via Appearance > Themes like do for claue.zip and after that extract woocommerce.zip to woocommerce and upload to wp-content > themes > claue-child through FTP

Kind regards

Harry

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.