Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Filter by Brand stopped working

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HeavenlyR
      Support Expired

Hi,

The filter by brand stopped working after the new theme update.

when I select any brand name , dno product will be shown. however, when I add new products it will come up but the previously added products don’t show up when selecting any brand name.

I have contacted the plugin support and here is their recommendation;

“In my opinion, with this trigger yith-wcan-ajax-filtered the theme author can find a way to add the compatibility”

I will appreciate if you can look into this and help me resolve the issue.

Regards,

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

As i told you before, the issue have with default theme StoreFront and the issue have with plugin. You can change theme to test.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

HeavenlyR
      Support Expired

I was hoping another person will pick this up.

I am not convinced with your response as the plugin supports says it is the theme author ho can fix it for you.

as I mentioned it was working fine until the theme updated and still working fine when I add new products. but the old one doesn’t show anymore.

so the issue cannot be with plugin.

HeavenlyR
      Support Expired

have you tried the below suggestion?

“In my opinion, with this trigger yith-wcan-ajax-filtered the theme author can find a way to add the compatibility”

Harry
      Support Expired

You not understood my reply. Did you told to plugin author it has problem with default theme “Store Front” not only our theme.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

HeavenlyR
      Support Expired

I will copy and paste your message to them now.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.