Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Gecko Site Setup

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      delladang
      Support Expired

Hello,

I’m a college student and have very little time to setup an ecommerce website. However, I am very interested in getting the site up and running. I would greatly appreciate any help with these:

Using Gecko…

1.  My site logo should be in the middle where the Gecko logo is.

2.  I need the tan color #cc9966 change to #990000.

3.  The footer changed from “Copyright 2016 Gecko all rights reserved. Powered by JanStudio” to”Copyright 2019 CollegeOnthaRocks.com All Rights Reserved.

4.  Delete that entire gray horizontal bar that has the “Gecko
      Online fashion, furniture, handmade… store”. And leave it with the necessary links is okay. In other words thin it down to only what is necessary. There’s too much empty space.

By the way, I love how clean and simple this Gecko template is.

Thank you in advance!

Della Dang

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      delladang
      Support Expired

Sorry, I made the logo smaller. Size 560 x 66

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Della Dang,

1. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > Header and upload regular logo and retina logo

2. Where you want to change color

3. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > Footer

4. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Settings to change the text and background and add padding top and padding bottom. to reduce blank space.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

delladang
        Support Expired

Thank you for your help. I was able to make the corrections. However, I tested the site on explorer and found the main links are missing. I can see them in Firefox but the main links are missing in explorer. Is a correction to this?

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please go to Settings > Reading > Home Page and choose Home and go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Shop Page choose Shop page, do not choose Shop page as Homepage.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.