Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Issues reactivating Gecko theme with my site

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

At one time I was trying out a different theme with my website that was originally created with Gecko but now I have decided to stick with Gecko even though my site is no longer an ecommerce site. I prefer the overall look and layout of Gecko. However, I would like to use the “Home Agency” framework instead of the one I was using before.

• The main issue that I’m having right now is with the activation/update of the required plugin’s for Gecko. I’m getting a lot of error messages when I attempt to activate certain plugin’s.
      • And I also don’t know where to find the demo content on “home agency” in order to upload it to use in my site.

I would appreciate some help please. Thanks.

Hi Cairs,

Please go to Setting > Reading > Homepage and select Home Agency and set this page as homepage. You also need update all plugins and theme to latest version.

kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

I implemented the changes to the template but none of the content from my website carried over to the new template design. I assume that my website content should appear as it did before but within the new design. I also cannot fix the issues with the plugins that I had yesterday…I’m still unable to activate them even with following the instruction of the prompts that show up as I’m trying to activate them, one by one.

Hi,

Can I please get some support with my issue soon. Thanks.

Hi,

i check the page it now use home agency layout. Now you need edit page and change with your content (images, text).

Kind regards

Harry
        Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.