Home Forums Themes Support Gecko New, Hot, etc. menu and product labels

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Please tell me how I can edit or delete the labels that occur in the menu structure and the product pages like “New” and “Hot”. I don’t see any way to get to these for editing.

Thanks,

Tom Bloom

[email protected]

Hi Tom.

Thank you for purchase!

1. You can delete menu badge by go to Appearance > Menus and follow screen shot

2. You can change label of badge on product page, product listing page by use Loco Translate Plugin

http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/theme-translation/

and change text in English-US language

3. You can hide “new” badge of product by edit this product on Product Detail Option panel and follow screen below

4. The badge “Sale, Sold Out” display base on product status. If you need hide all badge on product ignore product status you can add custom css in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.product .badge { display: none;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry

I’d like to change the value for how long to show the New label. I know you addressed this here and supplied this screen shot, but could you give me the URL of where I can make the change as I can’t see what you show in this screenshot when I go to JanStudio>Theme Options>WooCommerce>Product Detail Setting:

3. You can hide “new” badge of product by edit this product on Product Detail Option panel and follow screen below  

I’ve attached what I see instead.

Chris

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Chris,

The setting in each product, please navigate to product editing screen, you will see that.

Cheers,
      Foster

OK, got it. 🙂

Many thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.