Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify Problem with Color Swatches & Sold Out Sizes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello!

I am having an issue where a different color swatch/variant is non-clickable and is showing “sold out” despite having the size that is not sold out selected.

Basically, for this particular product all of the S-L in both colors are sold out with only size XL left in both colors. Whenever I try to choose the gray color with XL selected (default is beige), it tells me both colors are sold out.

This particular item is the only one where I’m sold out completely in both colors and multiple sizes. The problem fixes itself when I reorder the variants to have XL as the first size variant, but I really don’t want to have to reorder my sizes out of sequence every time I sell out of colors/sizes just to make sure the color variant is still selectable.

Hi,

Thank you for the bug report, we will check and fix it ASAP. I will get back to you soon with any updates on this.

Sorry for the unwanted inconvenience.

Good morning,

Is there any update on the status of this bug?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry to keep you wait. We’re still finding the solution to fix this bug, please kindly stay tuned

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.