Home Forums Themes Support Claue Problems Social Media buttons and others on the Product Detail Page…

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Good evening/Good morning Team,

I need again your help.

I’ve some questions about Social Media buttons,  Add to Cart buttons on product detail page.

1. On the product detail page the social media buttons are not working. They don’t do the link to the page. I’ve to enter the mail and password,.. This should not be. Social Media buttons  I add the example on which page it is :                          Where/How can I Resolve this ?

2) I’ve also a problem with the add to cart buttons on the Product Detail Page. I took and made the product detail page with images swatch. When page is opening the buttons seems as not on, I mean it’s off. When opening there is a slider at the side. See the examples :

Should not be this color (is not the hover color) :

Should not be this color (is not the hover color)

Hover grey should be black :

hover grey should be black

When I click on a product image swatch color than it’s getting “on”, this is the good color and also the hover color (hover black). See examples :

Color how it should be (is not hover color) :

Color how it should be :

Hover color black how it should be :

Color how it should be (is not hover color):

Color how it should be :

hover color black how it should be

Why with side slider it doesn’t going “on”, why is it “off” ? Is this normal and how it should be ? Should this gallery product image side slider not be there and only the product image swatch gallery should be there ? Why it doesn’t look as when clicking on the product image swatch ? 

3)  Also on the same page the black add to cart button down on the bottom of the page is than of but it’s going on when/by clicking product image swatch. Is this how it should be too or not ? I add example images :

When off :

When off

When on :

When on

4) On the product detail page down on the bottom of the page there are also related products.

Where is the page of related products for the product detail page ? Where/How to add the images,… ?

Best regards,

Marjolein

Hi Marjolein,

Could you please provide me your website URL to take a closer look at those issues?

Regarding 4th question, you can refer this article https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

1. The social sharing in product detail works normally, you need to log in those networks to share.

2. Regarding add to cart button color, It’s concept of our theme to distinguish button enable/disable state, you want to change the color of button always has enabled state? It’s not good for UX

Hi Marjolein,

To make the button always has active state, please set a variation as default, check the image below

Hi Marjolein,

I saw this issue, this problem caused by Product bundle plugin, I will report to plugin provider to fix, Please kindly stay tuned. I will get back to you soon with any update on this.

Cheers,
      Foster

Viewing 8 reply threads

The topic ‘Problems Social Media buttons and others on the Product Detail Page…’ is closed to new replies.