Home Forums Themes Support Claue Products list page doesn't load when pressing back from a product

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

Great theme.

A customer informed us that when viewing a product and then hitting the back button on his Safari Browser, the products list page won’t load and it shows the loading black page with the bar (I’ve attached image). He is using  an updated Safari Browser on a macbook pro laptop. I’ve tested it and it did the same thing to me but not all the times (7 out of 10 times). The problem would stop by refreshing the page but when testing again, the problem would still happen.

Thank you in advance,

Dimitris

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Could you tell us which version of Safari on your client version?

This issue relate to YITH Ajax Filter, you can try update this plugin, if still you can deactivate this plugin to fix.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hello,

It is Safari on a mac and the version is Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.4)

I will try to update and if not working deactivate the plugin. Meanwhile if you find a solution without losing the plugin, it would be great. I will inform you of what happens.

Thank you in advance,

Dimitris

Hello,

The plugin was updated. I tried to deactivate the plugin but the problem still exists. With deactivated the plugin the problem doesn’t appear on Windows Firefox.

Please let me know when you have a suggestion to the problem.

Thank you in advance,

Dimitris

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. We check and saw this issue with preloader effect. We will fix and update soon.
      Now you can go to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Preload > Off.

Regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.