Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Questions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Chen
      Support Expired

Hi! I have more questions 🙂

1. How do I change the font size of the font in the search?
      2. How do I change the color of the search box? Or customize it the way I need it?
      3. How do I show the custom Claue header? I can only create a header with Elementor but when I delete all headers there is no custom header like in your demos. And nothing happens when I change the headers in the settings. Why?
      4. How do I change or remove the Product Category title in Woocommerce? Sometimes Breadcrumps are enough.
      5. How do I change the order of the custom product category menu in the shop? Or disable it?

Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Chen.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1,2. You can change font size and color by add custom css code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.header__search input[type="text"] {
      	border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;
      	font-size: 20px;
      	color: #fff;
      }

and change 20 to your number, #fff with your color

3. Please use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/header-footer-elementor/

4. Please add below code to to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.archive .woocommerce-breadcrumb {
      	display: block;
      	background: #f6f6f8;
      	padding: 15px;
      }
      .jas-wc .page-head {
      	display: none;
      }

5. you can change in Appearance > Customize > WooCOmmerce > Product Catalog > Default product sorting

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.