Home Forums Themes Support Claue Request a quote plugin dont apear in front of all page the category.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi.
      I buy a licence the request a quote plugin, again, and I have a problem, again, like before.
      The botton of the plugin, isnot apear in front in all page , shop , category, etc. Apear only in the single product page.

Some time before, you can resolve this, with a css code insert in the  adicional css option:

“Whenever you need to show the add to quote button on a custom page or in a specific place of the page, you can rely on this shortcode: [yith_ywraq_button_quote] “.
      If posivel, send me to de ccs code, to add too the mini quote cart :

“The following shortcode lets you add the mini cart widget anywhere on your site where you can enter some text:[yith_ywraq_mini_widget_quote] “.

I atach a 2 files to see more a less like should be. Its more easy to customer make a choice and maker quotes .
      We dont sale diretly by the web, is to danger.

I hope you can help me in a soon time, and I create a user and password to you if need acess the site.

Feliz ano novo 2023. Happy New year 2023 and many great big and good moment to the future.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Esteban - indiafactorybr.com.br

Hi Esteban,

Thank you and wish you and your family all the best in New Year 2023

1. You can add short code for mini quote in header by copy file header.php from claue to claue-child
      2. You can add button on shop list by copy file content-product.php from claue > core > libraries > vendor > woocommerce > templates to claue-child > woocommerce and add your custom code.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

This reply has been marked as private.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.