Home Forums Themes Support Claue Solve some problems with the theme

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi!

I have some problems with the theme that I can not solve. I do not know much, but I need to find a solution. I used to make the page the demo content imported. Also I have bought extended support for 6 more months, can you please help me with this?

• First and foremost I do not know why the URL of the domain shows “Home2 ” and a description that is not right. I also do not know where I can change this. In the WP options it works well but then I can not change it. ?
      • This week when I updated the slide of the homepage all the CSS has been moved and the central part of the page has moved to the left … This scares me! And I do not know how to fix it or why it happened?
      • It seems that “a row of the Theme has been broken” or something as below “Blog news” now what should link to our Instagram account (Whose user is well introduced), which does not link the account or images and this comes out: Incoorrect user ID specified. @ FOLLOW US AT INSTAGRAM I followed your instructions with the YouTube tutorial but it does not change anything, nor do I know where I should apply this in the Demo content. Where should I put the new IG token?
      • In the footer the subscription section of the Newsletter is duplicated. When you put the Email account does not show any intermediate page. I think it’s not working. Why has it duplicated? How can I solve it?
      • THE PAGE GOES VERY SLOWLY. Right now it is very slow. There will probably be many things that can be improved or improved and even plugins that can be delete … You are loading in 4.29 seconds in Pingdom…Any idea of ​​what I can do to improve this?
      • When we click on “Store” on the Homepage, it shows us the store correctly, that is resized according to the screen and is OK. However, when We click inside any of the categories (Cosmetics, makeup, etc.) and it appears badly placed with all the products aligned to the left. how can I change this?
      • In the mobile version there is NO search row or menu.why?

Hello I think I have solved the first question. Also the problem of the Instagram account. Now the biggest problem is just that all the CSS has moved to the left … and this I have no idea how to solve it. Thank you very much for your patience and excuse my ignorance. sorry

Hi Sachan,

1. I help you fixed issue with homepage layout align left

2. I check your Instagram Feed it now work well

3. To optimize your site speed please use plugin Autoptimize and Super Cache and you need go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display > Product Image Size and change dimension to
      – Catalog image: 270 x 270
      – Single image : 570 x 570
      – Thumbnail image: 160 x 160
      after that go to Tools > Regenerate Thumbnail to rebuild images

4. I saw you choose layout for category have sidebar, please edit category and select layout without sidebar https://monosnap.com/file/E9O4eg3g5ok2yemGDcEMz4cLmjZE3V#

5. Please go to Claue > Theme OPtion > Header > Mobile Menu Icon and remove your logo to show mobile Menu.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.