Home Forums Themes Support Claue The "has been added to your cart" bar dont disapear

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, the green “has been added to your cart” bar at the bottom when you add something to your cart is not disappearing. There’s not even a X button to close it. Any idea?

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

And BTW when i click add to cart, it doesnt do anything except if i refresh the page.

Hi,

I have fixed the first problem for you, please check. And next question I don’t understand your mean. Could you please explain more detail?

When I add an item to my cart, nothing happens. I need to refresh the page to see the “has been added to your cart” message and see the item in the mini cart. Thanks

Any idea ? By the way, even when there’s an  item in the cart, i see the product count so there is the number of item on the mini-cart icon, but when i click to see the mini-cart, there is no item at all. However i can see the items in the cart. (Not the mini-cart).

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry because late reply.

This bug come from our theme, we will fix and update soon.

Now you can temporary fix by disable Ajax Add to cart in WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display > Add to cart behavior and uncheck 2 last fields

Regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.