Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Various Issues in Claue Theme

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ThePreciousDesigns
      Support Expired

Hi,

I recently purchased Claue theme but it has various issues that needs to be fixed,

1. First of all, Website icon 512x512px is not showing in all browsers, I added my own icon but its not visible.
      2. I changed the logo and added my own logo, After adding my own logo, The Logo is only visible on top, but when scroll down the page, Logo disappears and only main menu becomes visible, I check the sticky header option in the theme options. Specially in Home Classic Layout
      3. I am unable to adjust the size of various banners in Theme. (I am talking about banners that are under the / down the Smart Slider, i named those banners, as hoodies, sweatshirts, dress shirts,) You can see by following links of my website that banner named casual shirt has very different & large size on my website, but in your DEMO, those banners have equal sizes, I am adding all images of equal size but its not working.
      4. The Logo i added, my own logo, is not visible to everyone, some people are able to see my logo on the website but many peoples say that there is Claue logo on website.

Please check those issues,

Thanks

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi ThePreciousDesign,

Thank you for choose our theme.

1. I help you upload favicon. You can change in Appearance > Customize > Site Identity

2,4. Please go to Claue > Theme Option > Header > and upload Retina Logo for retina device with double dimension with regular logo and upload sticky header logo.

3. Please add banner with different dimension.
      – Hoodies: 570 x 756
      – Dress Shirt and Sweashirt: 270 x 368
      – Casual Shirts: 570 x 368.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

ThePreciousDesigns
      Support Expired

Hi,

Thank you so much for you support, Many of the issues solved, Logo issues solved, now logo is visible on all devices, Favicon issue solved.

But there are still some issues.

1. Please check the Header, I want if a customer scroll down on my website then header should also scroll down, I checked the Sticky Header option but its not working right now, please check it.
      2.  Another issue. I uploaded the correct size banners but Casual Shirts Banner is not equally fit, Please check it, I am also attaching a screenshot so you can see.
      3. There is a logo option in Footer, But i cant find a place to upload logo for footer, please help me.
      4. In some mobile and other devices, Favicon is not visible.

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. I fixed issue with header sticky on your site.

2. Please add correct size is 570 x 368.

3. You can change link of logo in Appearance > Widgets > Footer #1

4. I try on my iphone “Add to Home Screen”, it work well.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

ThePreciousDesigns
      Support Expired

Hi, Thanks for you urgent support. Those problem solved, Can you please tell me how you solved sticky header problem, in case it happens again i will be able to solve it, i am facing a new problem.

I added various products categories which you can see in main menu by hovering over Shop link, But i cant able to see all of those categories as some of the product categories go outside the laptop / desktop screen. But on mobile devices everything is alright. Can you please fix this problem, so my customers can easily see all the categories, also there is no arrow button near Shop button.

Please see the screenshot attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. The issue with sticky header we fixed in code and included for the next update of our theme.

2. Please edit menu “Shop” and add class “mega-menu” https://prnt.sc/wbxswp

Kind regards

Harry

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.