Home Forums Themes Support Claue Woocommerce 4.4 new release

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Theme breaks with this upgrade.  do you have a fix?

Hi,

Which issue you have? Can you take a screenshot.

Please try update all plugins, if issue still there, please deactivate plugin one by one and check again.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

white screen no access to dashboard or site. as soon as i renamed theme folder dashboard was accesible again and then i had to reinstall everything.

I received this from one of my plugin authors

WooCommerce just released a new version (4.4.0) which is breaking themes and plugins, including WP Rocket.

We just released a new version 3.6.4 to avoid the conflict.

We recommend to all our users to update to WP Rocket 3.6.4 before updating WooCommerce.

If you have already deactivated WP Rocket we suggest temporarily deactivating WooCommerce in order to reactivate and update WP Rocket (WP Rocket needs to be active in order to receive the update notification).

Alternatively you may:

Downgrade WooCommerce to its previous version.
      Or
      Update WP Rocket by following the Manual Update steps here.
      Thanks for your patience,

Hi @bestfitbybrazil
      Hope you are fine.

WP Rocket had a conflict with Woocommerce 4.4.0, but now they have fixed the issue with their last update version 3.6.4

Changelog: https://wp-rocket.me/changelog/

All you have to do is download the latest version and update the WP Rocket via FTP because probably you don’t access your dashboard because of a fatal error.

Regards.

Rahim Vaziri
      CEO & Founder at Look.ir

@Rahim Thank you for support us.

@bestfitbybrazil
      you need download latest version of WP Rocket 3.6.4 and replace old version of WP Rocket via FTP.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

No its not this.  I was just sending you the WP Rocket to show what other plugin authors are saying about this new Woocommerce 4.4 upgrade.  They say its breaking plugins and themes.  Have you guys tested this on your latest theme?  Because when i upgraded to Woocomerce 4.4 the site went to white screen.  When i changed the theme folder name, then it worked and i could access dashboard. So i think the claue theme has conflict with Woocommerce 4.4.  Please advise

Hi @bestfitbybrazil

Please update your Woocommerce to version 4.4.1

Most of the issues are resolved via this update.

Regards.

Rahim Vaziri
      CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.