Home Forums Themes Support Claue Categories Menu configuration

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I recently purchased Claue. In general, I love it, but I am having a bit of a trouble configuring a few things. In this case I don´t understand very well how the categories menu that appears on the shop pages works. I mean this secondary menu of the capture (under the main menu).

If I go to Appearance / Menús, I can find it there and edit it. But the problem is that I don´t quite understand in wich way (it it´s possible at all) I can configure in what pages to show it. I see in the demo that appears in all the main pages of the woo commerce shop (general archive, categories archive) but I would like it to be present in all the woocomerce pages (single product, checkout and cart, etc) or at least in the single product pages. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks a lot in Advance,
      Javier

Hi,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

You can add second menu for all page by add custom sidebar position on header below menu.

1. Copy file layout-x.php as your header layout in Claue/views/header to claue-child/views/header
      2. Add below code to functions.php in claue-child

3. Add below code to layout-x.php in your child theme as layout you are running and paste to last line after

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry,

Thanks a lot for the help. Unfortunately is not working. I paste the two codes in the locations suggested and, while I see Appear the Top Sidebar widget area in the Widgets section of the dashboard, whenever I add any menu there via the custom menu widget, nothing appears there.

Can you please help or review what can be happening? What it would better suit us would be to be able to show that categories menu from the demo only in the wocoomerce pages (general archive, category product archive, single product template, cart, checkout) but not in the other pages of the website. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi,
      I helped you to do this function, please check.

Cheers,
      Foster

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.