Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Change colour of sale price

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      favesdk
      Support Expired

Hi.

I tried everything now, but i cant find a place to change the sale price colour from red to another?

Altså, when i mark an item in my menu with the sale badge, how do i change that red color too? The menu text for the sale button becomes red?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      favesdk
      Support Expired

I also need help to figure out, how i change background colour on the product filter?

Now it is both grey and white?

Also, is it possible to remove the bar that pops up with categories? Because i have the categories in my menu line, so they are shown two times?

Attachments:
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.price ins {
      	color: #ec0101;
      }
      .jas-menu li.sale > a::after {
      	background: #ffa800;
      }

And change #ec0101, #ffa800 with your color code

2. Please go to Appearance > Widgets > WooCommerce Filter Sidebar and remove Product Categories widget

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

favesdk
      Support Expired

Hi.

So this was no help at all.

1. The colour only changed on the badge, but i want the text in menu (the red) to be black like the rest.
      2. I do not have “Categories” as a widget, i have yith filters and sort by price.
      3. You did not answar my question number 2, about removeing the extra line of categories in the bar
      4. Now i also want to know, how do i remove the “View cart” button in the mini cart?
      5. Also. I downloaded Loco Translate, but when i translate things, it does not happen in my website?
      Attachments:
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

1. Please change code to

.jas-menu li.sale > a {color: #222;}

2.5. Please send me your site login credentials to check

3. i still not clear your issue, please take a screenshot about the issue

4. Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.jas-mini-cart .button.wc-forward, .widget_shopping_cart .button.wc-forward {
      	display: none;
      }

.jas-mini-cart .button.wc-forward.checkout, .widget_shopping_cart .button.wc-forward.checkout {
      	display: block;
      }

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.