July 3, 2018 at 3:49 am #22183
hi will write here all my questions not related to other topics, not to create lots of topics.
1.is it possible in Claue general settings make the custom CSS window longer by default, as each time I use corner to increase it, but would prefer to set up bugger size if possible, pic 1 attached
2. Product product/cyan-boheme how can I make picture in description in the center of the page? Please see pic 2 attached
3. when I am on cart and checkout pages it is only product image clickable ie has a link to the product, can I have product name to be clickable the same way and have a link to the product too? see pic 3 for cart
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 3, 2018 at 5:01 pm #22204July 3, 2018 at 6:13 pm #22206
1. Sorry this custom css field generate by default css of framework. If you don’t want use this you can move custom css code to claue-child > style.css
2. When you change with your image by editor in product description you can use editor to center the image
3. I fixed this issue by edit file in claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/cart/cart.php
4. Please check the plugin you install on your site, try deactivate one by one.
Best regardsJuly 3, 2018 at 7:07 pm #22213July 4, 2018 at 1:39 am #22227
2. Yes this generate by another plugin
3. As I understand WooCommerce they remove the link on checkout page because they want user do checkout action don’t want user do another action on this.July 4, 2018 at 2:17 am #22229July 4, 2018 at 6:16 am #22238
4. It looks like login button doesn’t work, when I logged out as admin and click login nothing happensJuly 4, 2018 at 12:40 pm #22246
2. The plugin is Pin Maker
3. Yes, the code on checkout page more different on cart page. WooCommerce they remove link because they want increase conversion rate.
4. I see you edited function login in claue-child > functions.php
Please check your code.
Best regardsJuly 4, 2018 at 4:38 pm #22249
I didn’t change this plugin and I checked it doesn’t seem to have the settings for centering at all, so i think it is something with product page template, please see pic. so how is it in center on the demo site I’d like to have the same look?
3. but they have link on the product checkout image, so maybe possible to add it to the product name how you think?
4. thanks found my mistake corrected it!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 5, 2018 at 12:31 am #22273
2. The plugin doesn’t support the image in center, but you should change with your image and try with editor.
3. Please copy this code and replace code in line 50 of file in plugins > wpa-woocommerce-product-bunlde > includes > woocommerce > checkout > review-order.php
<?php echo wp_kses_post( apply_filters( 'woocommerce_cart_item_name', sprintf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', esc_url( $product_permalink ), $_product->get_name() ), $cart_item, $cart_item_key ) );?>
Best regardsJuly 5, 2018 at 2:34 am #22284
2. I didn’t change anything in product detail yet, I remember I wrote that the description was in smaller container and from that time I think the image is not centered. But it is centered on you demo so as couldn’t find options to do it in editor, as it only centers the last paragraph text, so I don’t know what happened.
3. It all works, thank you but I wanted to place this file to me child theme for easier updates to
wp-content/themes/claue-child/wpa-woocommerce-product-bunlde > includes > woocommerce > checkout > review-order.php
but it doesn’t seem to work from there where is my mistake or is it not possible? I have some customization for other plugins there.
Thank you.July 5, 2018 at 10:20 am #22290
1. I not mean you changed the description of product. The image we use on our demo is full width so it always show in center.
You can change with your content and your image (don’t use pin maker) and use editor to center the image
3. It now the plugin wpa-woocommerce-product-bunlde also override checkout page. So you have to edit plugin to code run. If you want code in child theme work you have to deactivate plugin.
Best regardsJuly 5, 2018 at 5:29 pm #22299July 5, 2018 at 7:20 pm #22312
Please change code to
<?php printf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', esc_url( $_product->get_permalink( $cart_item ) ), $_product->get_name() ); ?>
Best regardsJuly 5, 2018 at 8:25 pm #22315
thank you now it works!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.