Home Forums Themes Support Claue Claue with Polylang and Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Hi!

Im using Claue theme with Woocommerce, Polylang nad Hyyan Woocommerce Polylang plugin. All is working fine except Ajax requests on frontend.

All Ajax request show WordPress original language.

For example if i add product to cart, it appears in mini cart and all information of minicart shown in default language.

Can you help with this issue? Maybe have any thoughts?

Hi

Please provide for me your site for live check and admin account via private reply.

Best regards,

This reply has been marked as private.

Because, it works properly on my test. So i want to check on your live site.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

The text in Mini cart is a part of our theme, so please translate them in our theme, see the image below in more detail

I think you dont understand, products are not part of your theme =) if you switch to estonian /et language and add some translated prpduct to cart,  it will show prpduct in russian,  in default wp languag.  Ajax call sending default language parameter.

You mean the product title in Mini cart? I’m not sure to understand your point. Could you please take a screenshot to describe this issue?

Yes,  exactly,  whole woocommerce content swown in wp default language when ajax calls happen

Hi,

I’m sorry, I still don’t understand your point, just checked it works normally

No! You are viewing page in russian, this is default language =) if you switch in estonian you will see the problem.

Adding screenshot, and url – http://goldshop.burst.ee/et/toode/b4790-nahk-k%C3%A4ev%C3%B5ru-teemantiga/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I saw this issue. But I think it caused by WooCommerce because we just called the Mini Cart widget of WooCommerce. Let me check it once again on my local site, if it works I will report the problem to WooCommerce. Please stay awaited, I will get back to you soon with any update on this.

Don’t think so, add to cart, and many other ajax calls overwrited by your theme.

If i click add to card, cookie pll_language parameter changes from et to ru(wich is default for wordpress)

Even if it is woocommerce trouble, maybe you could help with that? =)

Hi,

This problem exactly from WooCommerce, I have made a test and see this, you can see the image below

I tried to find the solution but I still haven’t found anything yet. Maybe we need to report to WooCommerce.

• I tried to find the solution but I still haven’t found anything yet. Maybe we need to report to WooCommerce.

How we do it?

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.