Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Dynamic Pricing Plugin does not show the sale badge in product

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. download Dynamic Pricing Plugin for woo commerece
    2. set group discount/sale to an item category
    3. create page add a row (wp-bakery)
    4. Add element > Product
    5. navigate to page, the ‘SALE’ badge is not on the item..

Note:

• An odd thing that I have found is that it does show up when I am logged in as admin and previewing the page with item..
    • also my woocommerece products page is ok it shows new and sale, but not when its a single product wp-bakery element

I’ve attached some screens showing what it should look like: (Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 12.23.44 AM.png)

How would I be able to get the SALE badge to show on items when they are discounted by Dynamic Pricing Plugin?

Thanks,

Patrick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

The plugin you said is commercial plugin so we can’t install.

Could you try this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/dynamic-pricing-and-discounts-for-woocommerce-basic-version/

Best regards

Sorry about that for not being specific, I am actually using the basic version (screenshot added)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Patrick,

I’m sorry this plugin only support show badge on category page or product detail page not support in short code or page builder element.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.