Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Header and footer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I just bought the gecko template and I was wondering…

How can I delete these elements at the header? 

And I would like to edit the footer to be in the center…

Thank you!

Gmoejm.

Hello,

I just went thorught the same thing about the social media icons. If you go to the development doc on Themeforest it show that you can remove these icons by go to JanStudio –> Social Network and then just remove/add want you want to do.

To edit the footer, you have to go to Apperenches –> Menu and select the one who which is the center one on the footer.

I am not working for JanStudio, but I hope it helps anyway 🙂

Thank you for your reply @Knudsen

Hi Gmoejm,

1. As comment of Knudsen you can remove social icons by go to JanStudio > Theme Option > Social Network > Remove Social Icons

2. You can hide search, user, wishlist icons by add custom css in JanStudio > Theme Options > General Layout > Custom CSS

.header__top .jas-action > * { display: none;}

3. You can add custom css in JanStudio > Theme Options > General Layout > Custom CSS

.footer-contact { text-align: center;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hey thanks both of you, you guys were really helpfull. It’s my first time designing on wordpress so I may need a little help further down the road, I would really appreciate if I could just continue this thread if something comes up…

Thank you again, cheers!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.