Home Forums Themes Support Claue HELP: How to Remove Click-Out Mobile Side Bar Menu?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I downloaded the max mega menu because the current theme options for the menu are not usable for our website, we have many products.

When I downloaded max mega menu I also wanted a mobile menu that would automatically adjust at the top of the website, instead of the current menu which becomes a button with a pop-out side bar. When I activated the plug-in (pro), the computer menu turned out to work fine, but the mobile menu has issues. As you can see from the screen shots the side bar is still here. Additionally, there is no menu text at all, and also the max mega menu has been put in the top corner and when you click on the “menu” option, nothing opens. Also, I have added some custom features on the mobile menu, like a search widget, which does not appear. One last thing, I have turned on sticky menu for the computer version and it is not sticky- the menu options disappear.

Very urgent.

Thank you,

Thomas

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Also, one menu item keeps changing colour based on font hover, not its actual font colour.

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

1. Could you explain more issue of mobile menu. You mean on mobile in have an icon and when you click on this the menu will show drop down, you don’t want use slide out effect?

2. You can change font color hover in Mega Menu > Menu Theme > Menu Bar

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.