Home Forums Themes Support HelpDesk Mod Security

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

when i login in it show me “Generally a 406 error is caused because a request has been blocked by Mod Security. If you believe that your request has been blocked by mistake please contact the web site owner.”     What should I do?

When i register a new account, the process is too complex, how to make it simple like your demo website, like verify email

Hi Mickey,

Did you install any security plugin to “Login Temporarily” on your site ?

And next question: What exactly do you want ?

Thanks

let`s fix the first question at first. no more login in plugin

and i disalbe Mod Security, it still not work, but after that, when i add my ip to the white list , it works. But as you know, it is a forum, i can not add all ip.

[Tue Nov 29 19:39:38.084461 2016] [:error] [pid 688002:tid 140365299603200] [client 103.57.167.33] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 406 (phase 2). Operator GE matched 1 at TX:brute. [file “/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec-imh/40_wordpress.conf”] [line “27”] [id “13052”] [msg “POST to wp-login.php without redirect_to”] [severity “WARNING”] [tag “WEB_ATTACK/SHELL ACCESS”] [hostname “support.youforest.net”] [uri “/wp-login.php”] [unique_id “WD5J@sCR7yIACn@CH8UAAAgU”]

this is apache log info, i hope this could help

I think this issue related to config of your server. Can you please provide us temp WP admin account and Cpanel account ?

This reply has been marked as private.

i fixed the first question. the second one

when i register a new account, after this window, it could not generate a new account, it link to this page:

.that means i have to register two time. I only want the first page, register first time for  a new account. how to do?

Hi,

This issue related to WP multisite, We need more time to check and fix. Please stay tuned and sorry for the unwanted inconvenience

I test helpdesk in a new site(not multisite). new problem is , when i register , it always show that my purchase code is invalid. I test with my helpdesk purchase code. please tell me how to fix it ?thanks.

Hi,

Please disable CloudWork Verifi plugin

but if i disable this plugin, how to verify customers?

Your customers from Envato ?

yes, i should first make sure they have bought my theme before i support theme , right?

If your customer from Envato, please navigate to WP Settings / CloudWork Verifi and verify your account with API key. After that when your customer register account on your site, they need to type purchase code of your product

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.