Home Forums Themes Support HelpDesk Site is not working in IE (Internet Explorer Browser)

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Site is not working in IE (Internet Explorer Browser)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

which IE version are you using?

Hi,

I’ve problems too with IE. A customer called yesterday about not being able to see the cart. I’ve now checked the site myself with IE 11.0.50 and I’ve the following problems (might be more but this is from a scanning):

• cart doesn’t load; nor the top widget, nor the side bar widget… i.e. it’s not possible for the customer to check out.
      • the page doesn’t load correctly as the content is placed over the menu bar (page title or other other content in top of the page doesn’t matter).
      • Some content doesn’t load at all, e.g. grids

I’ve conversions from IE 11 in December, but after that nothing. So I guess it has to do with something in an upgrade from Januari.

My page is https://theskinagent.com

Hi,

Sorry for the unwanted inconvenience, Let me forward this issue to our dev team to check it ASAP. I will get back to you soon with any updates on this, please kindly stay tuned.

Hi,

What does asap mean? I’ve waited for a replay on this “urgent” matter for 18 days…. Please update.

Regards,
        Anna

Hi,

Do you have any updates on this issue? It’s almost a week since you forwarded the issue to your dev team with an ASAP….

Regards,
      Anna

Hi Anna,

I’m sorry for late reply.

2 weeks ago is our Tet holiday celebrate . Today we back to work and working on to fix this issue for the next update.

We fixed the issue on your site. Please check.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.