Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Unable to access wp-admin/options.php and save theme options

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am unable to save the theme options, whenever I press save, it will direct me to wp-admin/options.php which will hit ERROR-404.

Hi,

Could you try deactivate plugin one by one and check again, if issue still there please send me your site admin account as private reply. I will check and help you solve.

Best regards

It’s been resolved. Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I check your site and still go to Theme Option http://take.ms/1ZMT6. Do you have new issue?

It can work because i perform a clean installation again, apparently there is something wrong about the sample data. After i imported it, there will be a problem again

Hi,

Please install recommend plugins at Appearance > Install plugins before import sample data. If issue still there, please let me know.

Thanks

Yeah, i do installed all of them… you can check

Hi,

I imported sample data on your site, it now go to Theme Option still work well.

Best regards

But all of the images are missing? or in a null format…

I tried with the organic theme, can you help me to change to it? How about the demo data for fashion-1, fashion-2 and so on

I changed to organic theme and the problem has occured again…

Hi,

I change to Organic demo content. Please check it still work well.

All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. After import sample data they will be replace with place holder image because the copyright and license.

Nope, i checked it from here, after impored the Organic demo content, i am unable to change the theme options..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you tell me how to have this link? Did you manual input link?

Please go to Dashboard > JanStudio > Theme Option to change Theme Options

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.