Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Change title of "Mini Cart"?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      hippo
      Support Expired

Hi, I would love to change the title of the theme’s fly-out Mini Cart, can I remove the word “Mini” on the front end? – so it just says CART on the fly-out.

Please help. Thank you so much

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please copy file layout-x.php in claue > views > header to claue-child > views > header (x is header layout use for your site) and file the text

<?php esc_html_e( 'Mini Cart', 'claue' );?>

and change to

<?php esc_html_e( 'Cart', 'claue' );?>

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

hippo
      Support Expired

Can you please explain where to find that php file? im not sure i understand

Thank you for your help

Harry
      Support Expired

Please download file from ThemeForest and extract file and find the file i said. You need create new folder views in claue-child and header in views

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

hippo
      Support Expired

Okay i found the php file and copied the views folder to the child theme, when i look inside the layout-1.php i dont see the line you stated:

<?php esc_html_e( 'Mini Cart', 'claue' );?>

I am in this file looking for it — >   /wp-content/themes/claue-child/views/header/layout-1.php

hippo
      Support Expired

i found it, THANK YOU

it worked like you said

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.