Home Forums Themes Support Claue Changing the Banner Image Height on Category Page (and duplicating menu)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi. How are you?

I have a little problem on the banner image in the category page. I think the image is too small on a laptop or even on a computer and i want to increase the height of the category’s banner. How can i do that.

For example: my image banner on the category image is like this:

And i want my image banner looks like this:

As you can see, i want a bigger banner image on the category page. How can i do that?

Another question: on my Shop page (and on every category page or even the product page), i see that my main menu is duplicating. There is the header menu and the shop menu. How can i make only one menu? I want only home page’s main menu.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

1. You can change height of category banner by add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.page-head {
      	padding: 50px 0;
      }

and change 50 with your number

2. Please go to Appearance > Widget > WooCommerce Categories Menu Sidebar and remove exist widget

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.