Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Elementor Pro Breaks the Header

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      brenden777
      Support Expired

I am pulling my hair out.  I had to rebuild my site 3 times to find the issue.  It appears to be that when you install elementor pro, it breaks the header.  I disabled the plugin and the navigation and header came back.  I would just build a new header in the templates but I want the layout to be like the themes layout with the search and account button group on the right side.  Please help …

Thank you.

brenden777
      Support Expired

So for anyone trying to find a solution to this issue, I have created a work-around.

1. Install the plugin: Insert PHP Code Snippet (this will allow you  to drop in the original header)
      2. Using an ftp client login and go to wp-content/themes/claue/header.
      3. Open the header file in a text editor and copy the line <?php jas_claue_header(); ?>  (or if you don’t want to dig in to your file structure you can always just copy it from here.     <?php jas_claue_header(); ?>
      4. Go back to the plugin and create a new php script. Paste it in, save and copy the shortcode.
      5. Go to templates, create a new header template name it and open it in elementor editor.
      6. Search for shortcode, drag it in to the middle to create a section and paste your shortcode in.
      7. Bob’s your uncle.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Brenden,

Thank you for share your steps to build header.

You can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/header-footer-elementor/ to build header and footer.

The header and footer builder of Elementor Pro sometimes have issue with default theme “Twenty Twenty” too.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.