Home Forums Themes Support Claue how to edit the shop page header image n set specific product categories to show

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

first thanx! its a great theme! hope you can help with this stuff:

1. I want to change the header image in the main shop page ((www.buythatcream.com/shop)) and the texts (i did it once but cant find that place again). where do i do that? (its easy for each product category but for the shop page i just dont find it again).  also i noticed the image is showing better (more full version) on mobile than it is on desktop (stretched and not full image).. is there a way to make it more responsive?
      2. I want to choose only few categories to display under “shop” , at the moment its showing all of my product categories by default. where do i do that?  thanks in advance.

Hi,

1. You can change the background image in Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Settings

The image only can responsive the width can’t responsive the height so can’t view full image on desktop

2. You can customize the second menu on shop page by create new Menu in Appearance > Menu after that go to Appearance > Widget and add Custom Navigation to WooCommerce Categories Menu Sidebar to replace exist widget

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Yes,

Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.page-head::before { background: none;}

Could you please reply on this topic for us easy to track your issue, don’t reply the email.

Thanks

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

works great! thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.