Home Forums Themes Support Claue Related Products Cart Page

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

When we are setting up products by using “linked products” feature inside each product, it requires us to do this in the cross-selling field on both products in order for one product or the other to pull in the other product to Cart after selecting add to cart button.  then you see this below.  This is how we relate the products.  Is this the easiest way to do this?  or would a plugin be better?  The other issue is if we continue with this format, we noticed if we have 1 or 2 products the related products use quite a big space and will only hold up to 2 related products before you have to click the slide button to see other products.  How can we allow 4 or 6 spaces in this area so that products don’t get hidden away see photo

Notice how big the related photos are at bottom and even though there are 3 products with separate related products, it only shows 2.  the other one would need customer to click slide arrow to see next product.

The verbiage says “You may also be interested in…”  I would like to change this.  Do I need to use Loco Translate again or is this somewhere else?

Ok these are actually cross-sell products that show up in the cart.  The related items show up with the product in details page.  So the related plugin you gave me does not address this section.  I need to fix the cross-sell products view above.  in image above.  How can we modify this so it shows more than just 2 images at a time before it becomes a slider. if we have 4 to 6 items they should all show.

Hi,

1. Please download attach file and extract to claue-child > woocommerce > cart go to line 28 and edit slidesToShow”: 3 to number of images you want to show.

2. The related product plugin you have choose manual

Best regards

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

extract to claue-child?  how is this done?? you mean edit this php and put it where? in some folder?

i think i get it now.  i just replace the file inside folder with this one after i make the edits.  is there anything i can or need to do so that the images work as a slider in case there are many cross sell options?

slidestoshow appears 3 times.  do i need to change them all?  i did this and still only showing 2 images.  Also breakpoint size is 480 and another one says 1024.  do those need to be changed to make images fit?

Hi,

1. Please extract to child theme, so you can keep this code when update parent theme.

2. You can change for break point for tablet and mobile display.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

changing the break point seems to do nothing.  not workin

Did you put to child theme and activate child theme?

Harry

Child theme is what i use.  its activated.  The file was here and I changed it there. There was no other cross-sells.php file.  Where am I supposed to put it

Public_HTML/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/cart/

Figured it out.  Had to create cart folder in theme.  You didn’t tell me that .  So does it matter that I left the template version updated with changes?  Don’t have to put it back to original form right?

Hi,

You put this file in child theme, when update you will update parent theme so the update don’t affect to customize code.

Best regards

Harry

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.