Home Forums Themes Support Claue You may be interested in… section

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I never noticed this before but there is a section (sometimes) beside the cart totals that suggests other products. It’s a nice feature but for some reason products in there do not display an image. All my products have images so I don’t see why I get the placeholder.

2017-11-23_0018

Some of the products suggested are really recent so all images should be available. Any idea? Also what is the logic that makes this section appear or not? I don’t always get it..

Hi,

Could you please provide me a temporary admin account to check this issue?

Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I have fixed the first problem for you.

Regarding search issue, Can I deactivate once by once plugin to check?

yes you can.

How did you fix the first issue so I can fix it on our live site?

Also this “YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…” section, is it a Claue feature or is it part of Woo? What is the logic to show items in there? It suggests the same pants in different sizes, is there a way to prevent variations to show in there?

Thanks

Ok I found how the cross sell works, someone has put variations in there by mistake.  I still need to know how you fixed the images. Thank you.

Hi,

I’m sorry for the late. Please disable Flip Product Thumbnail in Claue theme options / WooCommerce / Product listing settings

We are still finding the best solution to fix it.

I see but I need the flip features everywhere else, it usually shows the back of the garment. Is there a way I could programmatically disable flip but only in that section until you fix the theme? Or simply disable that section.

Let me see and will give you the solution, please stay awaited

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.