Home Forums Themes Support Claue Cart bugs and product title disappear

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I just bought the theme and I am so looking forward to use all its potential but I am having a horrible issue and I hope you can assist me.

I recorded a video to show you the bug life and here is a quick description of the issue:

When I add a product to the cart and I switch the language or visit some other page like the wishlist, the products get removed from the cart and I get a notification saying that the product was removed because it has been modified.

and sometimes the product title disappears from the default language or the secondary.

I can’t explain enough how bad is this because this ends up deleting all the products titles and I have to insert them again and they disappear again and again.

I hope the video and my description explain the issue enough for you and I really hope you help me.

Note: please notice that the login link is not wp-admin and I provided the link for login in the website url.

Kind regards

Hi,

I check your site with other theme “Shopkeeper”, it have same issue. Please try to deactivate plugin one by one to check or contact with WPML team about the issue when switch language.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

Thank you for the respond, I contacted WPML support and waiting there respond and I hope they can fix it.
      Meanwhile, I have a lot of issues with the theme and I am gonna open separate ticket for each issue to make things organised.

But I want to let you know that I am glad I purchased this theme and I am really looking forward to fix the issues.

Best regards

Hi,

Thank you for love our theme.

We happy when you like this and report the bug to help us improve our product. We always listen to our customer to make our theme better.

Thanks and have great day!

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.