Home Forums Themes Support Claue Infinite scroll bug after update

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

We updated to the latest version of claue and have discovered a few bugs. We will solve only 1 of them now as it is urgent and we will open another ticket next week for the rest.

On infinite scroll, products are being repeated in the shop page. Please see screen shots attached. If you visit the site, you will find the product rows are repeated (Same products shown multiple times) . Please press ctrl and – (minus) to zoom out in the browser to the maximum and you will see that products are being repeated more.

We have products in both private and public. When admin is logged in, we see this issue is present with all products.

Can you please help us solve this as we wanted to show the site to the bank and we discovered this issue and cannot add more products as it looks very un-professional to show site with a mistake πŸ™

Best Regards,

Team Artkraze

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Artkraze Team,

I checked on my local but don’t see issue like yours

Could you try clear cache on your site? If still have issue please create staging site and send us credential to access your site.

Thanks

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry,

Did you successfully access the staging site?

Thanks a lot πŸ™‚

Best Regards,

Team Artk

Hi,

We are sorry for the late response. We are finding the solution to fix it, please kindly stay tuned. I will get back to you soon with any updates on this.

Hi,

Can you please adjust the permission onΒ staging site? I don’t have permission to edit the theme files.

Hi Harry,

Do you have any updates about the staging site permission? Could you edit the files to fix the issue?

We noticed that you have a theme update today. We will update after you fix the issue.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Team Artk

Hi Harry,

Do you have any updates for us? We have meetings with banks next week and we need this fixed before.

Please let us know if you have enough permission in the staging site.

Best Regards,

Team Artk

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. The problem was solved, please check.

To fix on your production site please open file theme.js and find
      var link = next.replace( /page\/+[0-9]+\//gi, 'page/' + ( i + 1 ) + '/' );

Replace with
      var link = next.replace( 'page/' + i, 'page/' + ( i + 1 ) );

Hi,

I saw you added JS code and HTML code in this page. I think it cause issue. Could you try remove the js code.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Update :

Point no 3 is solved. The sort function in woocommerce happens alphanumerically. So, we used 01 instead of just 1 and the SKU sort happened normally.

However, point 1 and 2 are still not solved. You need to change the code in the shop page to enable sort by newness to function normally and hopefully find a fix for point 1 which does not seem like an issue with my custom JS.

Thanks a lot and have a nice morning πŸ™‚

Best Regards,

Team Artk

Dear Harry πŸ™‚

We have a good update once more: Issue 2 is solved too. I solved it personally and the issue was a minor database issue.

The only remaining issue is with point 1, ie. the front page showing infinite scroll. Please let me know how to solve. Please use new login.

Have a nice day Harry πŸ™‚

Best Regards,

Team Artk

Hi Team Artk,

I switch to default theme have same problem. and i deactivate plugin WPBakery the issue resolve.

Please check the code you added.

Best regards

Harry

Hi Harry,

Thank you for updating. We will close this as resolved πŸ™‚ We will have a look at the conflict later on.

We will open a ticket this week detailing all the minor bugs and issues which we identified since we purchased your theme.

Excellent support and theme. We are always recommending your theme to all our partners whenever possible.

Best Regards,

Team Artk

You’re welcome!

Thank you so much for recommend your friends and have a nice day!

Harry

JanStudio Team

Harry

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.