Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Mobile responsive menu: how to make Language option show

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi

I have a site where I have installed Q translate X.

Everything is working fine, except 2 things:

The Language menu does not show up with French dropdown menu option visible on a cell phone

Also I need to customize some of the French words. The plugin q translate X says:

“Custom Product Attributes (which are entered directly on product edit page /wp-admin/post.php?post=xxx&action=edit) have to be entered in raw multilingual text, with values like [:en]EN Val1[:de]DE Val1[:] | [:en]EN Val2[:de]DE Val2[:], leaving separator ‘|’ outside of language tags. ”

How do I access the custom product attributes and where exactly can I write the raw multilingual text?

Hi,

1. You can fix language on mobile by add custom css code

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
      .qtranxs-lang-menu > a span { display: none;}
      .qtranxs-lang-menu ul { display: block; padding-left: 0;}
      }

2. You can edit product attribute in Dashboard > Products > Attributes (Color, Size,..)

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Tks Harry but it didn’t work:( In fact now with that code the Language menu on the cell phone disappeared.:(

I wrote exactly this:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
      .qtranxs-lang-menu > a span { display: none;}
      .qtranxs-lang-menu ul { display: block; padding-left: 0;}
      }

on the custom CSS.

Help please…

Hi,

It was fixed, please check.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.