Home Forums Themes Support Claue Modify Image Aspect:Ratio on Front and Shop Page

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Developers:

I have a minor issue with images on my store. All my photos are square (640×640) but the theme use rectangular proportions Main and Shop (I’m using Home 2). The problem is many images are crop (see attachments to see my issue)

I assume I have to re-scale the sizes of all images, where should I do this?:

a) Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display

or

b) WordPress -> Settings -> Media

Thanks for your help

Carlos

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

1. Please go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display and change product images dimension have same ratio (1:1) with your original image 640 x 640

2. Go to Tools > Regenerate Thumbnail

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hello. We have the same problem but woocmerce doesn’t give the option of putting the ratio 1:1

All our product images look cropped.

PLease advise

Attachments:

Thanks @Harry for the quick answer, it works like a charm but another minor issue appear on front page (see attachment)

Because all product images were scaled, the image of the “Featured Product with Timer” appear small too. I know that Visual Composer have a “Extra Class Name” field, but Im not proficient with CSS. Could you tell me which custom code can I add in order to rescale only that part to fit well in the front page?

Thanks very much Harry

Carlos

Attachments:

Hi,

You can add custom css

.product-countdown .product-image a.db img { width: 100%;}

and set your product height equal to banner height.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.