Home Forums Themes Support Claue Move add to cart and variation selection below price

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Harry,

Happpy new year to you and your family 🙂 Hope you had an awesome holiday time.

I had a quick question.

Can you please tell me how to move the add to cart section (with variable product selection box) below the price and above product short description.

It is very important for good customer experience in mobile and even desktop as long descriptions push add to cart section down and hence less conversion. Best would have been to give global + product level option to control location (for your other clients). So, 1 more point to make claue the most awesome theme ever 🙂

Thanks a lot in advance. Please let me know if you need screenshot to understand requirement.

Best Regards,

AK

Hi ArtK,

Please add below code to claue-child > functions.php

// move short descripton below add to cart button
      function move_short_description() {
         remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 20 );
      	add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 35 );
      }
      add_action('wp_head', 'move_short_description');

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thank you very much. Resolved and beautiful 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.