Home Forums Themes Support Claue Remember Me Tick Box is not there

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, I don’t see the remember me Tick Box in members login page in my website. Attached a screen shot..
      NOTE: I tried using CHROME and EDGE in both default and private windows but nothing worked..

Thank You…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Sorry because inconvenience.

Please replace code in file claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/myaccount/form-login.php

and change from

<input class="woocommerce-form__input woocommerce-form__input-checkbox" name="rememberme" type="checkbox" id="rememberme" value="forever" /> <span><?php esc_html_e( 'Remember me', 'claue' ); ?></span>

to

<input class="woocommerce-form__input woocommerce-form__input-checkbox" name="rememberme" type="checkbox" id="rememberme" value="forever" /><label for="rememberme" class="checkbox"></label> <span><?php esc_html_e( 'Remember me', 'claue' ); ?></span>

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thank You It worked..

I have a one more bit complicated question which I couldn’t figure out how to do…. I have an Item which is in BLUE, YELLOW and BLACK. Each item has 2 sizes M and L. When I add YELLOW or RED to my cart, It still shows the BLUE image inside the shopping cart but shows the selected color in TEXT.

As you can see in the attachment, I added two colors to the shopping cart but it shows the same color of the product though I have 2 images for two colors.

Thank You..

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,
        Please ignore my second question. I just found the solution for that..
        Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.