Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Unwanted white space when i activate sticky menu

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jmad
      Support Expired

My web site currently looks like attached image capture 1 but unfortunately, a white space i cannot seem to get rid of appears when i activate the sticky menu (Capture 2). please help me activate the sticky menu while maintaining the look of capture 1, when sticky menu is deactivated. id like to activate sticky menu without the white space

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      #jas-content {
      	margin-top: -131px;
      }}

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

jmad
      Support Expired

thank  you so much for your assistance! the white space is gone but the custom CSS has distorted the header in my shop page.i was wondering if i could have css for the home page only or CSS that will restore the shopping page. ive attached an image of the distorted header as well as the header before the CSS is applied. Please help me fix this issue, thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Harry
      Support Expired

Thank you for your kind words!

Please change code to

@media screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .home #jas-content {
      	margin-top: -131px;
      }}

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.