Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Variation Swatches not displaying when Image thumbnail flip is off

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Fred
      Support Expired

Hello,

I have an issue with variation swatches.

Let me explain.
      On the shop page I have choose to display the variation. It works well but I don’t like  Flip Product Thumbnail option in JanStudio options.

Then when I turn this option off, variation swatches do not display different options on shop page anymore. You can clic on it, but nothing happens.

All the website is up to date (WooCommerce, database, wordpress, theme and plugins)

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Fred,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

The “Flip Product Thumbnail” feature load second image. If you turn it off the second image can’t load so when click on color swatch on product list it can’t work.

You can add below CSS code in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS to disable Flip Thumbnail Image

.product-image-flip .back {
      	display: none;
      }

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Fred
      Support Expired

Thanks,

It Works, Then I will try something to have some image in background when hover.

Do you have any idea?

Maybe trying by custom CSS having the second image but not flipping?

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please add more code

.product-image:hover .product-image-flip .db:first-child {
      	opacity: 1;
      }

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Fred
      Support Expired

very cool thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.