Home Forums Themes Support Claue YITH WooCommerce Badge Management issues

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hello I have browsed your support forum and found to deactivate theme badges

.badge span { display: none;}  it is OK

and you recommend to use YITH WooCommerce Badge Management

1. But I think there are issues with this plugin, did you update your theme?  could you fix it to work with this plugin please?

as in the badge settings I see that the badges are aligned correctly in the corner of the product images, but on my shop page it is not positioned the same and also appear twice in product name too. shop/?layout=grid

2. aslo not correctly displaying on order page  after I click add to cart button

3. and can I remove badges from  Buy this bundle offers as it covers all the image  product/short-sleeved-hoodie-with-step-hem/

4. and on quick view page doesn’t work properly too

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

quick view, second duplicate badge on shop page on product name appeared after I add imaged to product gallery

Attachments:

Hi,

1,4. I help you changed position of new badge

2,3. Please add below css code in Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS to fix

.container-image-and-badge .back + .yith-wcbm-badge,
      .wpa-wcpb-list ..yith-wcbm-badge,
      .cart__popup-item .yith-wcbm-badge { display: none;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

hi

Could you please write what did you do for the 1-4 questions as if i reinstall I want to be able to redo it myself, thank you

just to double check do you have an extra dot here after wpa-wcpb-list

.wpa-wcpb-list ..yith-wcbm-badge,  as it works only without this dot

1. some things worked but still some not working correctly, om the attached pic displaying on order page  after I click add to cart button in you may also like, the label is a bit off the product image on the right side.
      2. on main page the orange badge is showing in the middle but I set it up to be in the right top corner as well this is Advanced type of badge. On quick shop it appear on the left corner instead
      3. Can I also remove badge appearing on the product page Thumbnails images, so it is showing only on the big image, no need to repeat it /product/test-new/   it only happens for the blue CSS badge, not happens for the  orange advanced badges
      4. Also not sure but noticed that when clicking on quick shop the first image is in center, but the next images are moved to the left, maybe because I don’t have real images yet, please check it

Thank you

Attachments:

5. sorry for so many questions but found more issues with badges on mobile devices, please check product /product/cyan-boheme/  on my site  first of all the product description seems to be in smaller container then rest of the page.

then I have circulated blue badge actually has corners on both sides and on product image it doesn’t have it but on Thumbnails  badge has only button right corner, not top one.

Orange badge also not showing correctly and  on related products it is on the left corner instead of right corner as in the settings, and sometimes I see as in /product/cyan-boheme/ it appear in between two related products.

Attachments:

Hi,

Yes, you correct. The code will work without dot. The correct code is:

.container-image-and-badge .back + .yith-wcbm-badge,
      .wpa-wcpb-list .yith-wcbm-badge,
      .cart__popup-item .yith-wcbm-badge { display: none;}

1,4. on prev reply. I only change position of badge to “left: auto”; “right: -4px” to align New badge to right https://monosnap.com/file/IvU7ZCmbg6RjDJJd6GnsxW04rgAVlV

1. Please add below code

.popup__cart-product .container-image-and-badge img {width: 100%;}

2. Please follow this screenshot http://take.ms/BwLsO

3. I help you remove the badge on thumbnail gallery

4. Please add below code to fix

.slick-slide {text-align: center;}

5. Please add below code

.p-thumb .slick-list,
      .p-thumb .p-item {padding: 4px;}
      .p-thumb .slick-track {margin: -4px }

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

This reply has been marked as private.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Mag,

3. I added below code

.p-nav .yith-wcbm-badge {display: none;}

4,6,7. This issue because the plugin YITH badge insert inline CSS via javascript to product thumbnail. Could you contact with plugin author move badge outside product image action div to avoid repeat html.

Best regards

Harry

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.